One major aspect of frauds or scams schemes is that it tends to follow the current social-economic situation. From Crypto scams to the different forms of investment scams and Forex exchange scams.
Take a look at crypto scams for an instant, ranging from general hacks, ICOs scams, and Identity scams. Fraudsters have been able to cart away victims’ funds using various methods.
Fraudsters are using the latest technology to steal people’s identities and cart away their money, so it is important for recovery agents to use the latest cutting-edge technology doing the recovery process. We will be discussing the best platform with the latest tech to help you recover your money but first, let’s talk a little bit about Internet scams and how you can avoid them.
Best Platform To Recover Stolen Funds In 2022
As stated earlier, scams are continually evolving. In 2019, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) recorded $3.5 billion due to internet fraud. Right now, fraudsters are likely targeting a mobile device or computer near you. Here are the most common internet scams;
-Covid 19 Online Scam: Scammers have been using the increase in COVID-19 communication by disguising as a legitimate organization that wants to give information about the virus. Alongside emails, scammers may also use text messages, automated calls, and malicious websites to reach you.
Familiar types of COVID-19 scams include:
- Fake health organizations. Fraudsters disguise as health authorities like the National Health Service (NHS), U.S Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and World Health Organization (WHO) to offer tests, cures, and other covid-19 information to scam their target.
- A commercial website that sells fake medical products. These sites offer hand sanitizer, face masks, disinfectant wipes and other high-demand products that never arrive. Only buy products from know market.
- Fake government sources. These scammers claim to disburse payments on behalf of the government and issue updates about the so-called funds from the local tax authority or the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Deceitful financial offers. Scammers sometimes pot as banks, investors, or debt collectors with offers that seem like they are offering financial assistance, but their real intent is to steal your banking information.
- Inauthentic nonprofit donation appeals. People like to contribute to charitable causes to help with disaster relief. This provides an excellent opportunity for swindlers to set up fake nonprofits, hospitals, and other organizations to collect funds. Donate directly through a reputable nonprofit’s website instead of clicking on a link you receive by email or text.
-Phishing Scam: Any email that you receive that seems to be from a familiar brand or firm such as Bank, Retailer, Netflix, University or other services you use frequently use. If the message redirects you to a website, usually to verify your details such as login credentials or banking details, this is a phishing email that wants to steal your information and expose your device to attacks by scammers.
Phishing scams are some of the most common attacks on consumers. In 2019 alone, over 114,700 individuals fell for the phishing scams according to the FBI. Collectively they lost $60 million or an average of $525 each.
Phishing emails and text messages frequently bring up fake scenarios to trick their target into clicking a link or opening an attachment. Examples of phishing attempts;
- Say they’ve detected suspicious activity or log-in attempts on your account
- Claim there’s an issue with your account or payment details
- Say you need to confirm or update personal information
- Include a fake invoice
- Ask you to click on a link to make a payment
- Claim you’re eligible to sign up for a government refund
- Offer a coupon for free goods or services
You should never click the links provided in emails you can’t confirm is from the right source. Doing so will make your computer and personal information vulnerable to viruses and malware attacks.
Again, though the sender may seem legitimate but know that no reputed institution will ask for your password or other personal information online. Phishing emails will often contain typos or grammatical errors, and the sender’s email address often looks suspicious.
Platform You can recover your funds lost to scam.
If you have already been scammed on the internet and you are looking for ways to recover your money, you have to go with a platform that has the latest technology and labour to tackle modern scams. For instance, there are new development to the chargeback process in the bank, the bank now needs proof that shows how recent the scam scheme is, this has contributed to the success rate of a chargeback, hiring a Fund Recovery Expert without this knowledge is more or less like wasting your money.
Recoveries Pro is a modern-day recovery and security platform, the Recovery Experts on this platform has proven their knowledge this 2022 alone not to talk of their tremendous success rate over the years. There are great recovery experts for Funds, Cryptocurrency, Data, and many more. With new experts and cutting-edge technology in place, Recoveries Pro is the best place to recover stolen funds in 2022.